Sunday, October 11, 2009

Third and The Last Trip for 2009 (maybe)



I was back from Cameron Highland. Finally, I had completed this trip that planning long long time ago.

More on facebook. I know nobody will view it. But I enjoy to write down here.

I wish to get there again, if still have a chance. But, NO more BUS!! Prefer to drive from simpang pulai there. Can have a IPOH trip also~!

That's I worrying. When I should Travel OVERSEA??

I never step in to Singapore and Thailand even though those are near by.
NO choice, who call me always no enough money!

NO BF, sure need to spend everything by myself.
So, EARN and SAVE is important to me. earn more buy less. Very hard, because I start addicting in SHOPPING!!
I wish, I get back soon....

1 comment:

Bradley Hyunckel said...

i dont believe that you're still single!!!you're pretty beautiful!its true!

regard from bradley