Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Everything ACTION!!

16/10- result release day.
* That I attended the lecture. Feel maybe my last lecture to my life.
After the lecture class, I ran to library and find a pc to check my result.
9.30am, still pending. =.="
keep on refresh, F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
suddenly, YIH!! What de....
@ MIS- B+
@ ISCM D
@ ENG B+
@ JAP B

My ISCM subject get D, others for me is NOT BAD.
Why this happen??!! i thought i will fail all!!
After that, went to PS room. wah, so many ppl there. PS consultation.HAHA!!
What comment the PS gave me is, don't put so much EMOTION.
=.="

19/10- My 1st notebook.
* since i already decided to stay, mean continue study.
next step going to do is go low yat buy laptop.
before that, i ask my coursemate help me survey something about notebook.
19th that day, 1 hour survey. 15minutes decide to buy - Samsung, R420
Do you know how much the price?
RM2040.. 4GB RAM,250 HDD, Core2Duo T660 2.2GHZ, Intel Graphic.
5 free gift, and a backpack bag.
HAPPY!! ^^Y

Now, what i doing?
HAHA, PPS, KUwo,download,Youtube..
sitting till my pat pat pain...

Now, waiting for assignment coming.
Because I dont know what do i do....

Yaa, everything ACTION!! ACTION!!

I dono am i right in this time or not.
just go ahead.
DO 1st, Before i regret.

No comments: