Thursday, November 12, 2009

I missed AIRASIA free seat



10/11/09
I log in to airasia.com as usual.
( It become my habit)
I saw that something will be happen in website.
before 12am, my housemate told me 11/11/09 start on promotion.
FREE SEAT~!! 0.00MYR, that I long time didn't see in airasia.
EXCITED!! ....11.59pm.... omg, damn slow n lag.

11/11/09
12am sharp, I click to go MACAU on 11/5/2010-18/5/2010
0.00MYR... YES~! I was happy that time...
Total conclude all fees, return MACAU ticket only RM123~!!!!
Normally it would cost around RM400.
It's cheaper~!!
I called sau yiew to help me booking. But at that time I still waiting for confirmation from others.
AT night, sau yiew help me book, but... all the free sear were sold out!!
I damn damn damn regret why dont book it early...

12/11/09
This morning I keep scolding those pandai pandai buy alot airticket people.
After class, one of my classmate sombong me he booked MACAU ticket on MAY 2010.
He just booked at midnight~~~!!!!
Why he can I cant!!!

I already imagine how I need to play when travel HK n MACAU.
HOPELESS, free seat all gone~!!
No more~! No more~!

..... I thought it can be my 21st memorable trip......

=(

HONG KONG, MACAU, SHENZHEN, ZHUHAI..
wait for me...

No comments: