Thursday, September 24, 2009

自律

before i back to kepong, my classmate's friend, call MJ.
she know a little bit about "life number" and tarot.
since i really kepo about that.
so i request to help me "count count".

Frm the "life number".....
briefing, I'm not very success in my career but atleast have productive.
(means i wont be RICH)
she said frm the "life number" I am a girl that really stubborn. ( YA,It's true!!)
and.... foxiness...... LaLaLaLaLaLa.........

At that night she didn't bring her tarot, just bring the "angel card"
Firstly, I asked: " Should I withdraw this course? Advanced Diploma in International Business."
What answer I get was, Discipline

What discipline?
How discipline?

Honestly, since from i know what is life. I already not discipline at all.
But... But....

Now is talk about future and career, it's time to be discipline a bit?
but how to implement this "discipline"?

BLA,BLA,BLA...

Wait for the SHIT result come out first.

1. Will continue study, mean I pass all papers and still wan enjoy college life.
2. WITHDRAW, mean I have to prepare all the stuff to join the " social U".

Who's fate are same with me?

I think no people will answer me........ (~.~)

1 comment:

evon said...

I hope Diploma convo is not the last convo for us... Good luck..